Joining our club is easy!
2018/2019 Membership Sign Up kicks off at our first pub night on September 27th.
We issue membership cards. These will contain your membership number and you MUST include this on all applications or they will not be accepted. We do not start processing membership until 7p September 27th.
- Click here for the 2019 Membership Application.
- Get the completed form (including member fee) to us:
- In person at a club meeting.
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate how you will be paying your fee.
- Snail mail– pop in the mail with your payment.
Payment: We accept cheques and payment by PayPal.
PayPal users: If you would like to pay by PayPal please indicate in your application and a PayPal invoice will be emailed to you. Note: there is a nominal PapPal fee that will be included.
- Cost $50 per year.
- You must be at least 19 yrs of age to join.
- You must be a member to attend any club trip (day, weekend, charter). You will be asked to show your membership card and include your membership number on all applications.
- We do not have a ski & snowboard school currently. We are happy to help you arrange for a lesson package at any of our destinations (additional charge).
- Members are responsible for bringing appropriate identification on all trips. This includes passports for trips to the US or outside of Canada. Failure to bring identification will mean that we leave you at customs!
Annual Membership Dues for 2018/2019 season: $50.00
If you have any questions please contact us email@example.com.