Club socials and sign up pub nights are on Thursdays are held at the Midtown Gastrohub. Scroll down for exact location info!
Members and non-members are welcome to attend.
The club socials & sign-up pub nights for the 2017-2018 season are:
- July 20- Summer Patio Pub Night @ The Swan & Firkin (2205 Bloor St West) 7p
- September 28- Membership Sign Up Opens
- October 26- Charters Open
- November 16- Product / Retailer night & All Weekends Open!
- December 2- Happy Christmas Get Together!
- 3pm at Jack Astor’s. 144 Front St W @ University, Toronto M5J 2L7-across from Union station, accessible by Go Train or Subway. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org & we will save you a seat.
- January 11- Owl’s Head Closing Night
- February 1- Tremblant Closing Night
- March 1
- March 15- Campaign & Euro Charter “I like a paper ticket” pick up (this is totally optional) PUB night
- April 12- Election Night
- April 28- End of Season Dinner (LOCATION TBA)
- May 31- AGM
Meetings start at 8:00pm (doors open at 7:30)
- Location: The Midtown Gastro Hub
- Address: 1535 Yonge St. (east side of Yonge St. one block north of St. Clair Ave)
Election Night: April 12th
All members are encouraged to come out and vote for next year’s board. The 2017-2018 season election night will be run by Nominations Officer, TBD
If you are unable to attend the election but would like nominate a member or provide a proxy (for someone to vote on your behalf), please see below links to the documents.
To send in your nominations or proxies, please use one of the following options:
- Scan the document and email to email@example.com .
- Mail: VSSC PO Box 15014, Heath Post Office, Toronto, ON, M4T 1Z0
- Sending document in-person with your proxy.
End of Season Dinner: April 28th
Join us for our annual dinner at ViBo (2995 Bloor Street West). A special four-course meal awaits. $60 per person including tax & tip for 4-course meal with coffee/tea. Cash/credit bar for any drinks.
Current season members and their guests are given priority as we have limited seating.
Please reach out to Joan @ firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.